Patients at Hope Within receive a full array of primary health care services including:
- complete physical exams and wellness/preventative care for families;
- acute and chronic disease management;
- on-site laboratory work;
- provision of ‘sample’ or stock medications;
- assistance to patients in completing and submitting applications for other programs where they meet eligibility criteria such as Medical Assistance, including Healthy Beginnings for uninsured pregnant women and CHIP for children, using the Compass program;
- working with pharmaceutical companies to obtain free medications for our patients who would otherwise not be able to afford to purchase prescriptions at a local pharmacy; and
- provision of referrals, when needed, for radiology, lab work analysis, and specialist visits. Note: These comprehensive/referral services are made possible due to strong relationships with local ancillary facilities including Pinnacle Health System, Lancaster General Health, Hershey Medical Center, and Tristan Associates.
Hope Within Community Health Center provides client services to all who meet eligibility guidelines without discrimination based on race, color, religion or creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other characteristic.